It’s time for some super-powerful freebies…
I know for a fact that many of you reading this have been heavily hit by Google Penguin & Panda. Your websites dropped out of the Google rankings, or lost a lot of traffic when Penguin and/or Panda hit.
How do I know that?
- Many people have asked how to fix such a problem
- Our Link Removal Tool WordPress plugin has been a big hit on wordpress.org – and 9 times out of 10, if you want that plugin, it is because you know you need to remove bad backlinks, because of the Penda/Panguin 😉
A big part of the Penguin problems was bad backlinks. Panda was more about crappy, spammy onsite things.
“So How Do I Shoot The Penguin?”
Today I thought I’d push the free-line – and give you some resources completely free, with exact instructions on the formula to follow to successfully get this sorted.
If you have bad backlinks pointing to your site, and got a Google SLAP then you need to follow this exact step-by-step process
FULL DISCOSURE: Everything you read here is what WE DID (not theory). My Virtual Assistant team did exactly what you see here.
You need to *SHOW* to Google that you have done each step so take notes along the way…
1. Analyze your backlinks to locate which are bad. Have you?
2. Actively try to get the site to stop linking to you
3. Use the Google Disavow tool with the correct list of bad backlinks. See Google for process
4. Do a Google Resubmission. There are specific steps to doing this. The general gist is – tell them you’re being good now, you’ve worked hard to clean up your act and your backlinks, and can they please remove any penalties. See Google for process plus Outsourcing Exposed FREE Members get access to a template to copy/edit.
1. Analyse your backlinks
With the right tool, and/or the right expertise, the first part is relatively quick. It can be done in a day, all told.
You will find a massive amount of blurb out there on the internet about this stage of fighting the Google Penguin penalty or Google Panda slap. Most of it is bunk. What actually matters is this – It all boils down to 2 quality options, both done by professionals
A) Use www.linkdetox.com to get a list of your bad backlinks (NOT an affiliate link)
B) Pay the best in the business to do this for you and analyze your bad backlinks, graded into most toxic and less toxic. I’d recommend Josh Bachynski (SEO Guru to the SEO companies and SE Nuke). If you want to hire Josh then use the contact page to send me a request. The only reason I have not given Josh’s contact details here is out of respect to him, so he does not get inundated with people not prepared to invest in their business (no, I dont get a kickback). ONLY contact Josh if you are prepared with a budget of $300 for this task. You need to be serious about fighting to get your business and your website back on track in Google.
2. Actively try to get the site to stop linking to you. This is the BIG part
Let’s break this part right down into granular chunks…
- Get the contact details of every bad backlink site. Visit every bad backlink site and into a spreadsheet record all the contact details you can find. First copy your bad backlinks list into a spreadsheet (if it isnt already). Then add columns for each bad backlink (some domains will have multiple pages with bad backlinks on, so copy and paste the contact details down). Add columns for their contact page web form, Twitter, email, Facebook and any other method or channel of communication with each site. You’ll be using them all.
- Contact each site in every way possible. Follow the exact process as outlined in the Bad Backlinks Message Templates (see below)
You send them a very specific sequence of messages. You need to be relentless and effective. Below I am going to give you the exact steps. Included are the instructions on when to send what, and how to track it.
NOTE – This messaging part takes hours and hours, days and days, as an ongoing process – about 1 month in total (not necessarily full time – it depends on how bad your SEO was before). You’ve got 3 options here…
A) Do it yourself
B) Hire a company to do this for you, or
C) Hire your own Virtual Assistant and have them do it for you.
Personally, I got 2 of my Virtual Assistants in my team to do it
I did a lot of research into the other companies that offer this as a service and it worked out WAY more expensive. It’s more expensive if you look at the cost cost per hour and the cost per bad-backlink.
So I’d suggest using your Virtual Assistant to do this all for you. If you haven’t hired your first VA yet, read through this site for the best info, and make a decision if you want to hire them yourself or if you want us to do this part for you (much easier for you). See here for the “Done For You Service”
There are a number of benefits of having your new VA do this for you.
- It means YOU’RE not doing the work. This task is not a valuable use of your entrepreneurial time.
- It is a good task to start them on. It is repetitive and easy to repeat. If they cant do this, they’re not right for you as a VA.
- It gives them an easy inroad into what your company does
- It means you get started with your Virtual Assistant
“So What Do I Send Them?”
We followed this exact process for one of our sites which got hit. We tweaked and enhanced the messages until they were highly effective at getting the result we needed. You’ll see in the templates when you get them, they are deliberately psychologically enhanced to make them *want* to do what you ask – so they feel compelled to do what you ask.
Now I’ve got to be honest, I did think about selling these message templates because it is a powerful, effective and valuable package that anyone in this sticky Google-slapped situation would KNOW they should be paying for. How much would it be worth to you get your top Google ranking positions back? How much would you pay to get that penalty lifted?
But then I thought “Nahh! Make it FREE”
Rather than charge for these super-valuable and time saving files, I’ve made the actual email templates we used (which you can adapt to your purpose) FREE, in return for a Facebook share or Twitter post.
You can get the Psychologically-enhanced package, to get your bad backlinks sorted – the whole process – COMPLETELY FREE simply by sharing on Facebook (or Twitter). Click this “Pay with a Tweet or Facebook” button below for instructions…